Skip to main content
controvrsial 2017 Big Brother Nigeria star, Tboss is looking back at how far she has come, the hatred she endured after the show ended and how that almost broke her.

Recall that the hatred grew following the s*xual assault scandal that saw housemate Kemen getting evicted, and weeks after she returned, many people refused to agree that she was assaulted; while many cited her nudist penchant, others said she gave ‘Kemen’ the green light.

Other instances of criticism came when she revealed that she was previously getting hit on by folks who fly private jets. That comment earned the ex-housemate major roasting on social media as folks perceived that to be some sort of bragging. But Tboss recently boarded a private jet to go watch a match in Uyo, shutting down her haters.

Now, the BB Naija frenzy is over. The reality TV star is one of the most relevant of her set at this time, and she is finally dishing out truth about how, with the support of her family, she endured the intense hatred that came her way during and after the show.

“I was banned from reading comments, blogs & articles but late at night whilst everyone slept, I would read. Read, read & cry & cry & ask myself WHY did I ever go into d BBN house,” the reality TV star said today on her page, adding, “I regretted it. All of it, cos truth be told, I didn’t get why the hate??? I still don’t but now it doesn’t even matter.”

She went on to talk about her performance in the house.

“I never cheated, I never lied, never bad mouthed nobody, Never gossiped, conspired, threatened nobody, presented any sort of risk to nobody.

“Yes I kissed a younger guy- Sue meI was single so I wasn’t cheating on nobody,” she continued in the post. “I never kissed anyone else outside d truth or dare games. I laughed, cried- ohh I cried but mostly when I was angry or when I beat myself up, I screamed, I never spoke down on nobody. I was Me…And yet..But like I said, it doesn’t even matter. I have accepted my new shoes.”

And she sure has accepted the new shoes, because while other people in her set gradually disappear from the spotlight, she stands firm.

Popular posts from this blog

LEARNING PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE FOR BEGINNERS

Learning python programming language free following the vast expansion of technology on the surface of the earth.And don't forget to subscribe .  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYP1HhvhxI&t=23s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYP1HhvhxI&t=23s

African Wear Styles for Wedding, Church, Work and Any Ceremony

If you are a fashion guru or just the kind of individual who loves to look great all the time then you probably know just how difficult it is to look unique and in vogue every single day. Well African wear is the answer to all your fashion woes. African wear varies not just in design but also origin, fabric, color and meaning. You can virtually wear a different type of African attire every single day for the rest of your life if you choose to. You can wear Kenyan, Nigerian,  Ghanaian , Senegalese, Rwandan, Ugandan, Egyptian and many others. Apart from your country of origin you can also choose the  Kente , Kitenge, lace, leso, Gele, Iro, Isiagu, Kanzu, Kalasiris, Ntoma, brocade , and many more. Each of these countries have different tribes and each of these tribes have different African fashion unique to their own culture and practices. When it comes to the variety front, African wear clearly is the best. African prints can be cut and made into the most authentic creati...

9 Ways to Have Better Skin Without Wearing Any Makeup

1. Slough away dead cells to reveal softer, more luminous skin.  Even if you already use a physical exfoliator (a formula boasting scrubbing beads to buff your complexion), adding a chemical exfoliator to your regimen will make a big difference in the look and feel of your skin. Once a week (or twice, depending on how sensitive your skin is), skip using your usual serum or moisturizer, and replace it with a leave-on chemical exfoliator, like  Le Weekend De Chanel Weekly Renewing Face Care , which uses ingredients like glycolic acid to exfoliate your skin deeply, cleansing your pores of dirt, oil, bacteria, and debris that can lead to breakouts, and rose water to help calm the skin as the exfoliator does its work. Just remember to apply sunscreen immediately afterward, since it will make your skin sensitive to the sun's rays. 2. Slather on SPF like it's your job.  The sun causes a slew of issues from broken blood vessels to brown spots, so to keep your compl...